It is easy and this is how.
(The Domino server and the Domino Designer is version 8.5.3!)
- Download the XPages Extension Library from openNTF
- Unzip it
- Unzip the file: "updateSiteOpenNTF-designer.zip"
- On the server create the UpdateSite.nsf database from the Eclipse Update Site template.
- Change the ACL to whatever needed , I believe anonymous must have reader access.
- Open the database
- Click "Import Local Update Site"
Select the "site.xml" file from the unzipped updateSiteOpenNTF-designer file.
- You will need to edit the notes.ini file on the server.The easy way to do this is to open the webadmin.nsf admin database from a browser
- Goto the configuration tab, edit the notes.ini file
- Add the line above to the notes.ini file
- Restart the HTTP task
Server is done :-)
For multiple servers, just make replicas of the database, edit notes.ini and restart HTTP on each.
The Domino Designer
- Open the Domino Designer
- Goto File/Application/Install
- If you do not have the Install menu entry then
- Open File/Preferences goto the Domino Designer category and enable "Eclipse plug-in install"
- In the install dialog select "Search for new featues to install"
- Click next
- Click "Add Remote Location"
- Fill in with the URL for the UpdateSite database on the server.
-Click finish and restart the Domino Designer
You are done! :-)
(I told you it was easy)
Copyright © 2014 nevermind.dk.- a half-baked Domino web application version 0.1